There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Check in weekly to see what’s happening.
- Fox in the Snow Cafe opens their new German Village location tomorrow! The shop is located at 210 Thurman Ave., close to South Village Grille and the German Village Coffee Shop, and next to Stump Plants and Native Cold Pressed juice bar.
- Veritas Tavern has opened in their new location at 11 W. Gay St. in downtown Columbus. Veritas originally started in Delaware; their previous space will be used for a new concept.
- Huong Vietnamese Restaurant has closed temporarily following because their chef was injured.
- Unless things change for De-NOVO Bistro & Bar, it looks like they’ll close at the end of this month. In 2016 they moved from their original location across High Street to a spot next to the Columbus Commons.
- Forty’s Chicken & Waffles, the house food truck for Old North Arcade, is temporarily closed while they build out a brick and mortar kitchen.
- The Hills Market Downtown is celebrating an entire week of bacon next week, January 9-13! Every day they’re offering bacon-centric specials like gifts, lunch specials, chocolate bacon donuts from Destination Donuts, and bacon items in the grocery department. The week culminates in the The Big Bacon Bash at Hills Downtown, presented with Columbus Underground.